rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looks like a movie is coming out that we will all enjoy

Looks like a movie is coming out that we will all enjoy

Quote: (09-19-2013 08:31 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

The movie doesn't sound so much red-pill, so I don't understand why women were pissed off by it. In my experience, it is realistic, no-bullshit-happy-ending movies like Vicky Cristina Barcelona that enrage their hamster (or stun it into shell-shocked silence).

It's pretty much on American films that have "a happy ending" as a prerequisite. There have been lots of examples of directors wanting a darker ending, but test scores were negative so they had to re-do the ending to make it happy. I don't know why that is, but it seems horrendously stupid to dislike a film just because the ending wasn't like a Disney film.

Probably the women, after all, they are just overgrown children a lot of the time.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread