rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "truth" behind non-natural bodybuilding...

The "truth" behind non-natural bodybuilding...

Quote: (09-18-2013 09:02 AM)007 Wrote:  

Bro, if your test levels are in the upper normal range then do not fuck with it! I'm on trt because I was suffering form low testosterone.

You may want to consider very short 2 week blasts. They wont make you huge but over the course of a year you can transform your body like crazy whilst not harming your health or your natural test levels.

Try this

100mg per day of testosterone propionate for 14 days.
0.5 mg of arimidex m/w/f until day 14
25mg of clomid per day starting from day 10 and continue through to day 20-25.

Increase your calories during this two week period and then stay off for 6 weeks. Rinse and repeat.

I hope that helps

Quote: (09-17-2013 07:09 PM)Frost Wrote:  

Respect to Reaper and the Mikes for sharing their knowledge.

TRT is definitely on my radar. I'm 28 and feel great, but if I can feel great+ with a cautious and minimal-risk cycle, I'm open to some experimentation. So, my question for those of you who know what they're talking about: What would you do in my situation?

28 years old
10+ years of training, ~900 lift totals
No interest in competitive bodybuilding, powerlifting, pro sports
T levels steadily near top of healthy range for the past five years
Cautious, not willing to trade more than a little bit of longevity for gains today

I imagine there are quite a few guys on the forum with basically the same profile who could benefit from the information as well.

Also, what would you recommend for a man in his thirties who wants to maintain his late-twenties quality of life for as long as possible? It;s too bad Mark Sisson has to pretend he's only on fish oil, I would love to figure out exactly what I need to do to look like that when I'm sixty.

can you point to any studies that discuss the difference in restarting the HPTA after shut down periods of varying lengths?

Messages In This Thread