rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Columbus, OH (Local)

Columbus, OH (Local)

Quote: (09-17-2013 11:56 PM)DLV Master Wrote:  

Glad to see all these responses.

Seth_Rose: I'm down for High Street bars. Who doesn't mind a little college-age pussy? I started getting into game blogs right around the end of college. Wish I'd gotten into them even sooner.

Puckman: Downtown is booming. Tons of new apartments and condos going up.

For everyone who's talking up Grandview, I just can't see it. I've been out there a few times and it seems like it's got the kind of bars where girls just go to hang out in a big group of friends. I've actually never heard of somebody picking up in Grandview. OTOH, I haven't explored the whole area. Places I've been there: Grandview Cafe, Byrne's, The Rack (dive bar), Marshall's, Jimmie V's.

Honestly the best nightgame opportunities seem to be in the Arena District. That's actually the only bar area in Columbus where I've gotten an SNL. In spite of that, I'm getting a little sick of the it because of how cheesy and low-class it can be.

So, anybody else besides Seth_Rose interested in a meetup? I'll set a tentative date as Friday, October 5th.

I'm down. As for the date though, October 5th is a Saturday, not Friday. I'm actually busy that Friday, but am down the next night, Saturday October 5th if that works. FYI Saturday is a game day, though its @Northwestern.

Messages In This Thread