rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Perspectives on Last Minute Resistance (LMR)

Perspectives on Last Minute Resistance (LMR)

Quote: (04-24-2011 08:12 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2011 08:58 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

That sounds like you overdid it. I think you could have gotten the bang after you came back from the bathroom. If not, you had it for sure when she showed up with the cake.

This is called "strategic retreat", which "shows" her you're really not needy, and not just playing games. I do it all the time I get the resistance, and typically if it ever gets to the bang again, there is no resistance at all. It leads to less overall bangs that I'd get otherwise, but the total time spent per bang is significantly less in my case.

Yeah I understand the idea of showing non-neediness by pushing her away. A lot of the time if I get resisted multiple times on the same move I'll a mini-one of these by turning on the lights, saying "I don't want to make you uncomfortable," and doing something else like go to the bathroom or check my email on my phone (think Style's freeze-out move from The Game). Usually they come back to me to re-initiate after a few minutes and I don't get nearly as much resistance from then on.

I still think it's too risky for my taste to do the all-in version where you say you should get going and start putting on clothes, though. The way I see it, getting to the point where I have a girl alone with her clothes starting to come off is going too far to risk the very real possibility that she'll call my bluff. I'd rather put in a little extra work if that's what I need to do to push across the finish line without unnecessary risk.

Messages In This Thread