rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Breaking Bad is Seriously Awesome [CONTAINS SPOILERS]

Breaking Bad is Seriously Awesome [CONTAINS SPOILERS]

Quote: (09-17-2013 12:59 AM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2013 12:34 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

I can't stand Skyler.

And I can't stand Flynn now either.

It's insane that he can sit there and see his mom pull a knife on Walter, see his dad disarm her, and then call the police saying he put a knife to her.

I hate that his money is gone but 11 million is nothing to sneeze at.

I hate Skyler too especially from the earlier seasons, she did redeem herself in season 5 a little bit until the last episode. As for Flynn I am not sure how I feel. As a 16 year old (though he looks much older on the show and he is 20-21 I think) what would you do if you just found out that your dad who you kind of worship and care for is a drug kingpin and the uncle with whom you had a father-figure type relationship is dead (and you think your dad had something to do with it)?

I considered that, but it's hard for me to think I'd just turn on my dad and make something up on the spot right there that didn't happen. Maybe that's how he perceived things though, which honestly pisses me off even more.

Messages In This Thread