rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Global Warming Predictions???----I think not

Global Warming Predictions???----I think not

Ghenhis Khan and Wadsworth, you guys seem to have a pretty solid understanding of the science behind climate change, unlike myself but I'd like to know what actions you are in favor of implementing? Do you think these big government, trans-national schemes such as the Kyoto Accord and carbon credits would actually work?

Myself, I'm a fan of people being educated in what they can do in their own personal lives to help save the earth; recycling, using public transportation, cycling, living in smaller houses, etc. I also don't mind governments using some money to fund R and D into making existing fossil fuels more efficient, which they are successfully doing, it even benefits the company's bottom line to do so in many cases.

I just don't want to see Canadian (or other industrial nations) industry have to pay massive taxes to transfer wealth, in the form of carbon credits to "poorer" countries, such as China who basically open a massive coal fired power plant every other week and are the single biggest emitter of pollution in the world today.

Messages In This Thread