rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin almost impossible for foreigners

Medellin almost impossible for foreigners

Quote: (09-15-2013 05:16 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2013 02:26 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

Chick I met took me to a techno club called mansion club....gave me a hit of acid that did nothing and then a group of Israeli guys that she knew showed up and snubbed me at every turn but the chick introduced me to one of her friends that was super fine so it all worked out in the end.

Went to a couple new spots...Envy on top of the Charlee Hotel was nice...kind of a chill lounge atmosphere but since they change the music up every night....could be quite different from night to night.

Good after hours club: http://www.discotecafahrenheit.com/

Did you check any of these out?

Sunday – Karma (reggaeton, hip hop) or Tropical Cocktails (Sabaneta)
Monday – La Octava (rock)
Tuesday – El Eslabon Prendido (live salsa)
Wednesday – B-Lounge (crossover, ladies night)
Thursday - Babylon (crossover, ladies night) or Bendito Seas (crossover, ladies night)
Friday – Dulce Jesus Mio (crossover) or Trilogia Bar (live cover band + crossover DJ)
Saturday – Luxury Discoteca (reggaeton) or Son Havana (live salsa band)

I've been to Babylon on ladies night....not bad. Went to Dulce Jesus mio on a Thursday night and it was dead....went to fahrenheit later that night and it had a good crowd but it was ladies night and the women got free drinks from 10 to 12am. Luxury was nice but it is crossover....had a great time at a club calle Dejavu (barrio las palmas) that played mostly reggaeton .

Messages In This Thread