rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

Quote: (04-24-2011 12:23 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2011 11:42 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

I really hate how POF works. 0 profile views 0 responses and half a dozen messages sent out. I wonder if there's some trial period that secretly keeps people from seeing your profile and messages. It's been up 3 days now though without deletion so I guess that's good but yeah...

I'm getting that from okc, tons of views, I think?, showing about 112 for the 3 days ive joined but not 1 message, havent sent any out but im being spoiled by pof im getting meet mes and messages without doing anything so I want the same on okc lol. Plus the girls on okc, I dont know if its this first level that you guys mentioned but its HARD to find a good looking girl in the bunch so im barely inspired to try and write somebody.

Geez I wonder if I am being IP tracked or something. I feel they got me on lockdown, no views no responses, can't even get a chick into chat.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread