rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Funny answers for common questions brainstorm

Funny answers for common questions brainstorm

I’m reaching a stage where opening is starting to seem more like a fun challenge than a nerve-racking experience. So I reach a point where girls do open up, and do seem interested, but I’ve been thinking of ways to spice things up when reaching past the initial chit chat after the opener, and she shows some interest by asking those very basic questions:

1-What is your name?
2-What do you do? / do for a living?
3-How old are you?

In my case, I avoid a straight answer with some of the following:

1-Clark Kent / Peter Parker (girls aren’t as nerdy as guys, so this isn’t working very well, as it is not every girl who understands it.)

2-Few ideas. Thing is, I actually DO have interesting occupations and know how to up-play them (I am a psychology student, working with schizophrenics, and a musician who plays Indian music and alternative rock), but I’m looking for a funny initial answer that doesn’t reveal what I really do.

3-I just usually make them guess, and play around with it. I’m 23, but look a bit older.

Ideas for making these questions seem less of an interview, making the answers more teasing/funny?

ps: I tried to find a thread with something similar, but couldn't.

Messages In This Thread