rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just got offered at job at Retail Clothing store.

Just got offered at job at Retail Clothing store.

Quote: (09-02-2013 07:31 PM)murrb Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2013 07:00 PM)Pyre Wrote:  

How does it compare to other part time jobs? How does it compare to say moonlighting as a bartender?

Not really sure since I have worked the same job for the past 6 years and before that I worked as a cook for 6 months and that has been my only job experience. While I was a cook I was super shy and scared of girls so I never really turn that into anything and my current job that I have been doing since I was 20 has just about 0 chance of gaming girls because the job is full of men and the women who are in this career field are not women you would want to ever sleep with.

So do it!! Do it for 8 weeks then make a decision to continue or not. After 8 wks you can always give them something like you're other commitments take priority if you're not seeing the socialization results you want.

There's a plethora of girls at Buckle and similar places and they're all part of the in-crowd, which is by nature pretty slutty.

Messages In This Thread