rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

Alright okc experts I'm gonna pick your brains. I've been on pof and okc for a couple days, I haven't initiated a message yet on either site. Pof is cake, I love that I don't have to do anything and the messages are coming in, I'm prolly not near any of you guys but 15 in the couple days on pof, prolly 4 that are 7+ the rest in the 3-6 range and I haven't bothered with. OKC, same profile, not 1 message yet so I guess I'll have to do more legwork there, did you guys get messaged a lot on okc? Do you guys find more success with the girls who are viewing you? And what's this quick match thing, I get emails saying you got 4 or 5 star rating on quick match but have no idea what that means or how to find out who is rating me. What kinda numbers of views were you averaging before moving into the next catergory? I can see what kickboxer was saying when he said the talent pool on okc on the starter levels are weak.

Messages In This Thread