rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming a girl who's never kissed a guy

Gaming a girl who's never kissed a guy

Quote: (09-09-2013 06:46 PM)modernist Wrote:  

Been today in a date with a 22 y.o. (I thought she was 18, she really looks young), lots of kissing but no tongue. I bet she has not had many boyfriends, and I'm almost sure she is virgin. Didn't ask though, will do next time, at least ask "how many guys have you kissed" or something like that (tips on how to ask this in a subtle way are very welcome).

She is completely into me, but even after I managed to get her to my place at 10pm the max I could get was kissing (again, with no tongue), caressing her thighs and grabbing her ass.

This was our first date alone, previous one was more social where I brought some friends so she would feel more comfortable as I know she is a scared bunny that could jump away easily.

I'm leaving here in a week so can't take it very slow. Good thing is I can meet her every day if I want, she works just behind my house and if I tell her to drop by my place after work she will do straight away. But I also have other girls in the pipeline and don't want to waste all my time in this one if it's not leading to bang in 5 days, even if it's a virgin which has always been something I wanted to try.

She is a very shy girl from a small Ukrainian village who doesn't drink, smoke, lie to her mother or even drink coca-cola because it's bad for your health. No kidding! It took her a full minute of hovering her finger over my phone to finally break her mental barrier to give me her number. Today in fact she confessed me she NEVER gives her number to guys. So this might be a hard nut to crack.

Why would you want anything to do with a girl like that? The sex would suck.

Messages In This Thread