rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread II

The Ukraine Thread II

Quote: (09-09-2013 06:19 PM)cbstogner Wrote:  

Thanks yo, and yeah, I completely agree with you. The sex happens when everyone is completely shit faced. This is nothing but an extension of my college years.

As for someone trying to hurt me with my own photos, I could care less. I really can't image anything that could happen from a couple photos of girls, whether I'm in them or not. HELLO EVERYONE, I DATE IN UKRAINE!

You remind me of when I first joined the forum. Good posts btw. I had the same mindset though. There are a lot of lurkers that hate but as long as you keep it to just pics and no personal info you should be good for the most part. I fucked up once by actually posting the couchsurfing profile link of one chick and someone went ahead and contacted her. But that was stupid on my part. It happened around the time Roosh was getting a lot of negative publicity and made it onto some BS list for the Southern Poverty Law Center. The atmosphere on the forum was really bad around then. So I took everything down and stayed away for a while. But I think just posting pics in your situation isn't a problem. Keep up the good work and welcome to the forum.

Messages In This Thread