rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Laying Siege - Edinburgh UK

Laying Siege - Edinburgh UK

Quote: (09-09-2013 09:13 AM)nordlicht Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2013 08:54 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

If you wanted, I think it would be possible to get a ONS every weekend if you really wanted it and were prepared to not ever really go above a 7. Simply by staying sober(ish).

Gosh, that sounds like a unique value proposition to me... Maybe somebody from City Marketing should hit on that... I mean that's brillliant, if the birds come to your cage voluntarily...

Will be sure to visit that pub chain next time I am in the UK

Ha, you'd have to be prepared to fuck some extremely working class sluts if you were to bang every day of every weekend. However, if you approach at about 2am, in the trashier clubs/pubs - you can get a ONS pretty easily, with minimal game too. I think you could do this in many places. Hamburg for example, if you hang around Freida B's near closing time - you're going to get a wide array of slutty girls who are more drunk than you.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread