rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The curse of "catching feelings"

The curse of "catching feelings"

i dont know how old you are but i think after a while, time just has a way of working on you to fix this issue.

no matter how hot, no matter how cool, they are just girls and will always act like girls. eventually once you've loved and lost, and loved and lost and maybe loved and lost again - you realize that there is always another woman around the corner.

and once you feel like that, they become commodities.

I like this definition of commodity:

"1. A basic good used in commerce that is interchangeable with other commodities of the same type. Commodities are most often used as inputs in the production of other goods or services. The quality of a given commodity may differ slightly, but it is essentially uniform across producers. When they are traded on an exchange, commodities must also meet specified minimum standards, also known as a basis grade."

i end up usually faking emotions to make the girls feel more comfortable. give the lingering eye contact, tell them things like, "i probably shouldn't say this but i think i actually like you" shit like that.

Messages In This Thread