rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Perspectives on Last Minute Resistance (LMR)

Perspectives on Last Minute Resistance (LMR)

Quote: (04-21-2011 04:20 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

so CD...essentially I have to get her to a point where she begs me to put it in??

...but when you don't want it anymore [Image: smile.gif]

I used to deal with this kind of shit a lot when I was young. Chad and Roosh are correct, you can get through it just by being persistent. But it takes time and effort, and more than once I found out that once I got there, I'm too tired for anything and don't want to fuck her anymore. Older gals know that and tend to put up much less, if any, resistance.

Personally now I just drop it immediately as soon as I hit the wall, by dropping the hints I gonna leave soon. Then I try again. If I make it more than half way further, I'll give it one more try. If not, I just drop it completely and leave. Benefits include extra hour or two of sleep, and a much greater chance of having zero resistance next time if you still decide to pursue it (usually I do not).

Messages In This Thread