rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just approaching the girl or whole group?

Just approaching the girl or whole group?

you're not horrible at group dynamics. you just seek some kind of perfect solution instead of thinking for yourself and feeling out what you should suppose to do in the moment. i bet you actually KNOW instinctively what you should then and there do but you think that there is some better more magical way to handle it so you doubt yourself and fuck up.

Quote: (09-08-2013 05:28 AM)Videl Wrote:  

but is it possible I just ignore her friends after I introduced myself to them, and just concentrate on my target? Or do I have to distribute my attention and then choose one and isolate?
both are fine.

it's case by case. you need to assess the situation. trust your guts and decide based on that. feel it out whether you should engage her friends or not. do they interrupt you a lot? are they looking at you suspiciously? be aware of stuff like that. if they're cool then fuck them. if they need to see that you're cool then engage them.

in loud venue i think it's best to tell your girl to introduce you. then the whole introduction is shaking hands or waving at each other. mostly non verbal stuff. or when they dance you can dance with them for a bit and then "choose" one girl to give her most of your attention. then when you're "in" you can always take your girl to quieter spot in the club to talk a bit.

as you can see it's no rocket science. pretty much common sense. don't get caught up in pickup theory. it's just a map [Image: amuse.gif]

Messages In This Thread