rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First Post: New Girl Text Game

First Post: New Girl Text Game

Quote: (09-07-2013 01:11 AM)Floss Wrote:  

Update:

-Me(4:06pm): When do you get out of class tuesday?
-Her(7:52pm): I get out at 2pm
-Me(8:01pm): We're going to Bar Name at 9 with some people. come with
-Her(8:43pm): Aww I work though! I get out at 9
-Her(8:44pm): When are u going again
-Me(8:53pm) lolol

I don't fucking know dude.

She took 4 hours to text you, you texted her back almost immediately. I would have waited until the next day at least if not 2 days. Try to almost never ask questions make statements.

Ex) lets meet for drinks at xyz bar @ 8 tues

If one time doesn't work suggest another day, if that doesn't work ignore her and put her on the back burner for a few days or even weeks to see if she warms up or re-initiates texting herself. She has to feel you can drop her the second she starts wasting your time, hence short statements and ignore her if she doesn't comply easily. If you are doing it right she will start texting you out of the blue assinine shit like what happened to her 10 minutes ago or retarded pictures of herself. Only good way to play that and not ignore those is make it sexual and have her send naked pictures, otherwise ignore shit that wastes your time.

Don't make it a group thing. This isn't making friends time, its banging pussy time. Get her alone.

Tuesday is not a weird night for a first date at all in fact I would say Sunday night through Wednesday night are the best nights for first dates and banging.

Why? Shows you have shit going on during good nights and are after other girls (you should be during these nights). Also those nights are the least busy for girls and they usually have the least amount of excuses or resistance to not flaking. Laundry and reality TV Show Tuesday night or date with new guy that hit on me? Easier choice for her usually than Saturday night when all her friends and other cocks want her time.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread