rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on London

Thoughts on London

I don't know a lot about London, but I have met a lot of British ladies when traveling. I have seen plenty of hot British girls with a lot of different looks. I was staying in a hostel with a British blonde and an Australian dude who hooked up and fucked in the bunk beside me, thinking everyone was sleeping.

I couldn't get anywhere with these British girls.. I'm older and can't compete looks wise with an Australian Surfer dude, so I have to rely on personality/humor more. So I told a few sarcastic jokes. And I swear these stupid British bimbos couldn't understand that I wasn't serious. I thought they invented sarcasm in the UK? And this wasn't the only time, flirted with a British tourist in Spain and was sarcastic...which usually does well in the USA or Canada and she thought I was being sincere and gave me the ol' crash and burn.

I had the impression that British people were kinda smart and sophisticated, maybe I've been brainwashed by Movies/TV. But from all I have experienced, the average Brit wants to eat Junk food, watch stupid American TV, drink and make fart jokes. Why leave the USA for a $3000 trip to a USA with slightly harder to understand English?

Messages In This Thread