rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Get A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend?

How To Get A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend?

Your game is atrocious. Why are you so obsessed about how ugly her boyfriend is or isn't? Are you a closet homosexual or something? It sounds like he's the one you're trying to fuck, using elementary school, reverse psychology insult game. You don't clown on a straight man by talking about his looks. Nor do you clown a boyfriend by so blatantly insulting him.

Honestly that's the worst attempt at boyfriend destroying game I've ever seen. It has all the finesse and subtlety of a jackhammer. Directly insulting the boyfriend's looks is straight-up amateur hour and counterproductive, as it immediately puts the girl in a defensive posture. By insulting the boyfriend you insult her by association. It reminds me of game newbs who think that negging a girl means saying something like, "Damn, you're fucking ugly!"

[Image: facepalm.png]

The CORRECT way to destroy a boyfriend is to clown him by making the girl look at him like he's a beta chode in contrast to your alpha personality. If you're good at this, you can turn even the smallest crack in a relationship into a giant canyon. And you can do it without her even realizing it. It's like some shit out of Inception. You just plant the seed and let her hamster go to work destroying the boyfriend.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread