rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst or best cockblock stories

Worst or best cockblock stories

Quote: (01-01-2012 07:35 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Here's what I call, The reverse cockblock.

Say I've already picked up a girl. She's made out with me, talked with me all night, etc. She's saying goodbye to her friend and is going off to another bar or my apartment.

Then her friend says,

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'll get home safely. I know you're a grown woman and can make whatever decisions you want, and besides, he's really cute, I'm sure you'll fun."

This cockblock is almost impossible to recover from, because it uses reverse psychology to make her friend feel like a slut. By encouraging her to go with me, she reminds her friend of how she's ditching her for some random guy she met out at night. The insidious nature of this cockblock is not that it will keep a woman from leaving with you, but that, even if you get her back to your room, her legs will stay shut due to this conversation.
My response to that would be "Thanks, mom" and then swiftly place my hand on my chick's lower back and lead her the hell out of there asap. Try to recover by making the cockblock look like a loser and then get out as fast as possible before her comments can sink in.

Messages In This Thread