rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever got a salsa bang?

Have you ever got a salsa bang?

Quote:Quote:

Currently, I am thinking to start with SEA but i have not narrowed down the country too much, except thinking Phillipines and Thailand to start and I will see how that goes and whether i will try out some other countries.... including potentially some south of the US border, well at least mexico, DR, Peru .. but still not sure about S. America location(s).. i am thinking to start with SEA first... and then see how that works out... and then decide later what will come next.. I may want to try China, cambodia, vietnam, indonesia, Japan and/or some other location nearby Phils/Thailand. So far, I am not so eager about EE or FSU, but never say never.

Sounds nice. I think it would be quite good to have a dancing wing man when doing international dance gaming though at this forum we donĀ“t have much social dancers. Maybe when the players get old then they will use it more.

Messages In This Thread