rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airplane game

Airplane game

Quote: (04-20-2011 01:53 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Update, just banged the everloving shit out of that girl. We met at a lounge (The Lounge inside The Hotel at Mandalay Bay, thanks Gmanifesto) We were the only 2 there. Typical situation where we had drinks, kino, escalate, then she says "so what's the plan for tonight"? I just said "We're going to spend more time together and get to know each other. But Biblically". She thought that was funny. She followed me back to my place, and I made her squirt so much, I think I'll just do laundry now.......

Nice work Fisto.

The Hotel in Mandalay Bay is my all time favorite spot to be when you already have girls cooking. (No hooting and hollering tourist fools, mellow, somewhat tranquilo and low profile). Plus, girls who know what's up will appreciate your style and taste.

I love chilling in near empty Vegas lounges with fly girls. No one to bug you, and you can really get a lot of rapport going with bartender/waitresses which lead to pro-bono drinks.

Well played.

Messages In This Thread