rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adobe Power 7 Udemy deal - 7 for $7

Adobe Power 7 Udemy deal - 7 for

I hesitated on buying this course, since Dreamweaver screams "outdated" to me, but there is enough variety for the $7 to be worth it.

I've started on the Photoshop one. His lessons have a bit of an improvised thematic nature, and he tends to repeat quite a few things over time. I usually get annoyed at this, but in this case, it seems to reinforce prior points. And he makes sure to tell you what the keyboard shortcut is whenever it's available (which is one thing he repeats), which is great since the pros know the shortcuts.

So, if you want something with more structure and covers all the technical features, then it may not be the best course. However, $7 for 7 courses is cheap as hell, so you can't really go wrong.

Guy appears to be a nice guy too. He says he's been working with Adobe since the 1980s, so he's pretty credible. He dropped info that he's being paid over $100,000 for a project that's going to take him 6 weekends to complete. He also sent out a couple of announcements where he offered to help people find clients for free (he does 100% of the marketing). With the amount of money this guy is banking, I guess this guy can take some time to help others out.

Messages In This Thread