rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Key West (Off-season)

Key West (Off-season)

Quote: (09-02-2013 06:09 PM)one-two Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

There are also some younger immigrants from Eastern Europe that staff many of the restaurants
I met a Russian dude last time I was there. What do you think attracts them specifically to Key West as opposed to any other place?
Also, can you recommend a good hostel over there to drink/meet tourists?

Honestly, I can't tell you. Most of them didn't seem too interested in small talk. There's only one proper hostel on the island and it's a total dump, I wouldn't recommend staying there.

Quote: (09-02-2013 07:08 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Based on this report it sounds like Key West is better to be avoided or skipped, but are there any other nice Keys that are worth checking out, possibly Key Largo? Also, for a guy who is down to not party 24/7 are there really beautiful low key spots for doing nature stuff like kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, etc.? Thanks for any info.

Key Largo is pretty nice and much closer to Miami, you can get there in a little less than an hour from Miami if there's no traffic. There's a big state park with a beach that actually had some good nature related stuff and a lot of pussy the one time I was there, plus Jimmy Johnson (the football coach) owns a restaurant that has some good quality pussy working there called the Big Chill.

I wouldn't say totally avoid Key West, but it's more like a place to just drink and have a lost weekend rather than a place to try to get laid or do anything really interesting.

Messages In This Thread