rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2014 Brazil World Cup Match Schedule and Locations
014 Brazil World Cup Match Schedule and Locations
Wow, the brasilian business owners are seriously trying to milk their revenues. FIFA even put them on blast due to it. Capitalism is great and all, but if they lower their prices, they would make more than what they think they will make by charging 400-800% more.

I'm trying to lock down an apartment for the month with my cousin. I will also put my bid into getting tickets and if that doesn't work, I'll buy some on the spot from a local. I am trying to make some friends down their through pipelining, so we'll see how it goes. Even if I do not get my desired tickets, I will be in Rio. I love football, and I love brasil so I'm sure I will have a good time, as anyone else who travels to Brasil.

But yes, the price increases for literally everything are ridiculously. Look for FIFA to put brasil on blast in the coming months, just my opinion.

Messages In This Thread