rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iceland Unleashed

Iceland Unleashed

MY ICELAND REPORT - APRIL 2011.

Well just returned from a 3 day trip to Iceland, Reykjavik. I must start of by saying thanks to Fman who put me in touch with a stand-up local, who stirred me in the right direction.

Accomodations - I made the right decision and rented an apartment right in the 101 district, which is the club area. On my flights there were tons of old people and a few meatheads who had that "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" attitude. Luckily they were staying at the Hilton, I ran into a few of them at the Hostel but thankfully not at night.
Speaking of the Hostel, there is an interesting one called the Backpackers Hostel in the same area. Good location, good price I would assume and alot of foreign travellers if you are into that. I met another Canadian girl there and a very cute local girl.

Weather - was very interesting. Cold but not freezing, Toronto actually feels colder right now. On the friday I experienced rain, snow, sleet, sunshine and grey skies all in one day. I wore a vest and a warm sweater which did me ok.

Food - I went to the the fishandchip.is restaurant which was advertised in the tourist books. The fish was nice but not mind blowing, the price $21 for a small portion and a beer. Other than that I bought a few groceries and made salmon sandwiches to get me by. Oh yeah, i ate a few of there hot dogs which were yummy.

Daygame - Icelanders are very reserved and seem a little bit shy in the daytime. My contact told me approaching in the day is not advised and he always meets girls at night. I ventured to the Kringlan shopping mall and did not experience any real opportunities. I also went over to the gym but much less the same vibe, well maybe 2 "thick" girls scoping me.

Night Time - Well as you have probably heard these people party late. Thursday they come out around midnite b/c bars tend to close shortly after 1.00. Friday is considered a quiet night, but it was very lively in my opinion. Saturday is when all hell breaks loose and things get going to the wee hours in the morning. I walked by the bar B5 that Roosh had featured in one article with alot of girls to men ratio, however I did not go inside b/c my contact sd it was not a good club to pull.
On the Saturday I actually walked by there at night and asked a girl for a smoke, she snubbed me even though I offered her money.

Women - well I have no complaints about the women at all. They are damn sexy, have a great sense of style (all wear heels and skirts at night), there are a fair share that seem to be thick bordering on fat. But there thickness looks better than N-American thickness and yes some are fat. If you are into skinny women then this place is not for you, yes they have slim women but ALL the women have a strong fuck me hard look about them.

Verdict - Due to my contact I was able to get my flag. I had no luck on the internet before I went, but girls seem to dig me once I was there. I am a black Canadian so my experience would be slight different, there is a big market for black guys up there. I went to an African party, which was a easy place to meet local talent. I think I counted about 10 african men in the place and 3 african women. Every girl wanted to know what brought me to Iceland (translation - am I there to stay or play soccer/basketball in there leagues). I did not see a stag party and the time of year i went was perfect.

I would agree with Roosh that you would need two weekends to really get a taste of the place. But overall the women are friendly if they like you. They do not seem to respect there men too much, I found it weird that I did not see many couples. Girls go out in groups ranging from 2 to 6 people.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread