rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Butler

The Butler

[Did the director have to include it because that is what the studio execs told him to do?
Is Hollywood just one huge cauldron of Zionistic overlords, programming the masses in micronistic incraments?
(no, I don't want to fucking get into a debate about Zionism or any tin hat related conspiracy theories... I am just looking at the executives from the major studios and making one huge assumption that I have no proof for. But Goddam, there is a massive amount of plausible evidence)

but yeah. I don't ever rush to go to the movies.[

You sir, are CORRECT.

Hollywood is largely about social engineering and proramming the masses.

and yes it is intentional. They take their orders. While the 'Zionists' run the day to day, they take their orders too from the very top.

The proof is in the massive amount iof propaganda in the movies - to a thinkng person it is obvious - its just that most people do not want to believe that one group of people sits around planning on how to manipulate anhd control others ..... using the power of media.

Messages In This Thread