rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Isolating while rolling DOLO

Isolating while rolling DOLO

so i went out for the first time last time rolling dolo. i had tried it a few times in the past, but ended up turning around before i got to the bar, or i didn't actually talk to any girls and left quickly.

last night i showed up around 11:30, which is pretty late in san jose. the numbers are already bad there in a legendary way, as far as guy-girl proportions go, but stayed until about 1, which was last call at this particular place.

i wandered first when i got there, then saw two 22-ish year old girls sitting at a large round table by themselves in the middle of the bar, so sat down next to the cuter one. my first feeling was to engage immediately. however the fact she didn't look over, and the two had no alcohol in hand (and weren't trying to get any), and they were leaning in in an apparently deep conversation AND this gut in my feeling to play it cool, i didn't engage. i ignored, sat and drank my beer, looking away, playing with my phone.

within the first 90 seconds, the cute girl looked over and obviously checked me out, like why is this guy sitting here. i was purposefully looking away. she went back to the conversation. i think she was a little intrigued, not not really much at all. more just checking for creepiness it seemed like, like she wasn't looking for guys.

anyways, they were 22 year olds. we talked, and they tried enough, but they were just kinda dumb, and couldn't really hold a conversation. they were interested enough, but not really. finally, after 15 minutes or so, they got up and left me sitting at the table.

i only did one other approach, and this one went very well, two girls about 25 (i'm 25), talked to them for maybe 45 mins. some differences were they were standing, and i was walking through the crowd when i stopped to talk to them. i approached the chubbier one first, and started immediately talking to the cute one. the chubby one thought i was going to hit on her, so she was totally engaged in the conversation, loving any attention i occasionally threw her way. the cute one was touching my body numerous times. i only started lightly touching her arm towards the end because i didn't think i could escalate with her friend right there. i ended up just getting both their numbers, and all of us left the bar right after that, not together though. it felt right, like a success, but i was left wondering how i could possibly have more success while rolling DOLO, how do i isolate when girls are never by themselves? ideally, should have invited them both back and gone for the threesome, but they weren't drinking much, and my game is not at that level yet

interesting note: i went home and fucked a kinda fatty who i fucked twice before. she was in another city, but came to visit me. right before i talked to the two 25 years olds i gotta txt begging me to fuck her later that night. i think that helped my frame, and was able to confidently look the hot 25 year old straight in the eye, kinda eye-fucking her. it felt good to have her touching my arm and chest, and because of that the night felt like a total success. like i can def. roll dolo again.

since this is the newbie forum, i just want to say that success builds on itself. i'm not proud of the fatty fuck, but i know that getting something is better for my frame than going through a long dry spell after breaking up with my hot ex a few months back.

Messages In This Thread