rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Military Intervention in Syria.

Military Intervention in Syria.

Quote: (08-29-2013 12:43 AM)TheRookie Wrote:  

Surprisingly, Putin and Assad come across as rational and honorable statesmen in this conflict.

I understand the need for examining all different viewpoints, but lets not get carried away with the Western criticism to the point where we're calling guys like that "honorable".

The West has a lot of problems right now but there's nothing honorable about Assad in general, even if you were to disregard this current conflict and just look at how he ran Syria in the past.

Scorpion's post summed up a lot of my thinking, but at the same time, most of us posting here won a genetic lottery being able to be raised in countries where we at least had basic freedoms, even if some of them are currently eroding.

I read Zerohedge as well, but take their non-market commentary with a grain of salt, and keep in mind what kind of audience they're satisfying.

Messages In This Thread