rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airline Miles Credit Card - Recommendations

Airline Miles Credit Card - Recommendations

Hey guys,

For those who know me- they know I'm slowly making the move from Minneapolis out to Las Vegas. Because of this, there will obviously be flights involved for multiple reasons in the beginning stages of the move and there will be more after the move is complete (to visit family, friends, etc.).

I'm very good with credit cards. I use my Amazon card to get 3x rewards on textbooks, supplements, etc. - My Amex to get 3x on Groceries/liquor- and my Bank of America to get 3x on Gasoline.

Each year I make a couple hundred in rewards and never pay any interest (credit card companies hate me, heh).

Basically, what I'm trying to do is to find a credit in which I can earn rewards (either miles or cash back) with when booking flights.

I'm new to the flier mile scene and don't really know how they work. I hear you can get rewards on credit cards but can also get frequent flier miles through the airlines as well.

I was wondering if any of the frequent fliers here would have a credit card or a process that they'd like to recommend. I'm looking for something with no annual fee, decent rewards, and flexibility. It doesn't matter the APR as I never carry a balance.

Much appreciated,

-Chubby

Messages In This Thread