rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Roosh V PT/Physiotherapy Thread

The Roosh V PT/Physiotherapy Thread

Quote: (08-27-2013 07:12 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Prophylaxis,

Thanks for being so generous with your knowledge.

I was benching 315 several months ago and did something to my left shoulder. The part that is the most tender (and probably not my shoulder) is the front tendon running vertically down. It seems to be at where the arm connects to the torso. If that makes any sense. Someone mentioned it might be a rotator cuff. When I lower weight while benching I feel soreness in that area. Also the size of this tendon seems to be bigger than the one on my right side. Just wondering if there is anything I can do work the soreness out of it.

I am avoiding lifting more than 225 because I don't want to lose 6 months again. But it would be nice to lift without worrying about it.

Thanks.

Hey sam,

Just a few questions to clarify:

The Pain is at the front of the shoulder? (There is no pain in the traps or neck - or radiating down the arm?) There is no pins and needles or numbness down the arm?

What previous shoulder injuries have you done? - have you previously damaged your rotator cuff? If so, does this feel similar?

Apart from heavy benching - what else bring on the pain?

Have you ever subluxed or popped your shoulder out?

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Messages In This Thread