rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever got a salsa bang?

Have you ever got a salsa bang?

Guys who are heavy into the salsa scene. Real pros, most of them are usually weak with the rest of their game (yes there are exceptions).

Salsa in moderation is great, I am going to take more lessons for the first time in 2013 again to brush up and practice.

Overall though you use it as a good excuse to sexualize and hang out.

Getting her to a salsa music venue doing a little dancing.
Getting rid of a lull in conversation, I don't have dictionary game or anything like that so it's a easy go to for a quick dance.

I learned basic salsa because of these reasons:
1. I had severe flexibility issues, dancing loosens you up a lot
2. My dance moves in general were weak, it changed the way I walked as well
3. I was on a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow level search for Latinas in my area
4. I booked a flight to Colombia 9 months in advance and knew my Spanish would be weak so needed a compensation factor
5. I didn't know shit about beats, hell I didn't even know there were 8 beats I thought there were only 3/4 (musical illiteracy).

You compound this by being in shape,
having logistics, good cash flow, dressing well and warming up with some day game... You can look in the mirror and know you're well prepared for battle

Messages In This Thread