rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Hi forum I'm solo, 27 yrs old. Recently joined but have been reading the forum a bit longer so I almost feel like I know some of you. Came across Roosh's blog while searching info about women in Latin America, where I have lived and hope to return to.
I had an epiphany about 10 years ago while in high school, where I realised that if I just aked out/tried to pick up like 20 very beautiful girls I would get one (numbers game). I din't put it into practice that time and only ended up reading some of the game material that was available then. Basically, the times I've been successful with girls I've either gotten lucky in drunk game or have been running game unconsciously.

I've suffered a lot mentally from low game awareness/approach anxiety and other issues (defo not trying to make out a crying-story here, just sharing my experiences) in the past. Man, could I have used all this knowledge from like 3 years of age! Anyway I have started a program or whatever you wanna call it to change my life and to reach the oldest goal in my life: to be successful with girls.

Messages In This Thread