rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta Datasheet

Jakarta Datasheet

Probably, I am getting confused between the Malaysia and Indonesia data sheets that i have read on this forum; however I thought that it has been asserted that travellers can get by pretty well with English in many parts of Malaysia.

Regarding English speakers (I also speak Spanish, but that will probably not help much), can anything similar be said about Indonesia regarding getting by with English, especially in Jakarta, or will we need to learn some indonesian? Or, alternatively, do we need to plan some of our logistics based on language barrier issues? Thanks Doc and Prosal, b/c it does sound like a manageable destination - though I would be more inclined towards day gaming.. with maybe sporadic night gaming.. I do like the idea that malls may be a decent location for day gaming - though maybe, again, English skills of the women will vary?

Messages In This Thread