rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MaleDefined Compares The Big 3: Rio, Bucharest and Bangkok

MaleDefined Compares The Big 3: Rio, Bucharest and Bangkok

I have been to Thailand for a long time, however I haven't spent much time in Bangkok. And when I was there I felt so hot and ill that I couldn't do much. From what I have noticed about Thailand, the non pro's tend to be good girls and know basically no English and are curious about Westerners but don't/can't talk to them and are too shy to go anywhere with them. The only exceptions to this are the 'Westernised' Thai girls that may have had fairly wealthy parents and have gone to an international school or had connections to a Western person and know English and about Western culture. The 3rd type of girls are the pro's (ladyboys and pro's that are real women) who will be easy and not fussed about what you look like.

I'd never banged a non-pro that was your typical Thai girl. I have done it with a girl who spoke perfect English, knew a lot about the world, lived in a decent home, and wasn't even a semi-pro. However never a non-pro that is a Thai girl that has been around Thai people her whole life and never interacted with foreigners. I tried it with 1 'good girl' by going on a date, treated her nice, never made any sort of physical move on her at all during the date (you just don't do that in their culture) and I didn't think she thought much of me, but next thing I know she was sending me loads of messages the next day and had just fallen in love with me instantly. I planned to make date number 2 but I couldn't. It would have probably taken 3 dates to get a kiss out of her (would have to be somewhere private). I would be surprised if I could sleep with her on the 3rd date as she was definitely a good girl and almost certain a virgin. She was probably expecting me to be her boyfriend forever and live her life with me rather than just a ONS.

I didn't think you could have a ONS with a normal Thai girl, but maybe in Bangkok it is different. As I said, I wasn't in Bangkok for long and was sick when I was there so couldn't do much (plus the heat was unbearable).

Messages In This Thread