rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Make it in America

How to Make it in America

Quote: (08-19-2013 07:53 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Sounds like a terrible way to live.

You have to strike a balance between living now and preparing for the future. The roomate is a no go. Maybe for a young guy in his early twenties.

Getting a side hustle on top of working full time and game will be difficult.

This seems to focus too much on living too frugally instead of striking a balance.

I think the key is knowing what you want. If you want a lifestyle that is independent of location, you should start building your skill set to allow that as early as possible.

I'm not sure what is terrible about it. I'm not being defensive here, just genuinely curious about what might be a better lifestyle.

- Roommates: What is so bad about roommates if you're living with an equally chill guy, who is splitting the bills, while you stack up for a place of your own. Having a roommate also allows you to rent a place that is well located, reduces ancillary expenses like utilities, booze etc.

- You're right that I focus on the future, however its a 60/40 split with 60% building for the future. My current includes: meeting new women, spending time with my current top chica, hitting the gym and reading books for the pleasure. Sure, my time is at a premium and I'm always on the go, but its with a purpose.

I want a lifestyle, where my side hustles will eventually replace my income from the job. It will also give me some location independence as well, so this lifestyle fits me well. Do let me know if you have something better in mind.

Messages In This Thread