rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 reasons why San Francisco sucks
0 reasons why San Francisco sucks
Quote: (08-18-2013 08:03 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Westcoast, how far do you stay at from the tenderloin?

I have actually partied there many times:

http://www.noblesf.com/

You can check this spot out it gets "hood" sometimes but I have seen some serious talent in this place from time to time. For whatever reason a lot of times the baseball players/basketball players will come out here.

Anyway I live about 2 miles from the loin (not saying much everyone lives 2 miles from it unless you live in the marina), i have walked through it a million times as well. The guy is not going to get a needle in his face for simply strolling through.

Chambers is an "ok" spot sometimes as well.

Downtown civic/Tenderloin is such a small piece of SF its ridiculous to complain about it, in a cab ride you're through the "ghetto" area in less than 5 minutes.

The only people who don't really pass through the loin are the people who live in the Marina.

Hell, I have once rolled through the loin (literally rolling back a few years ago) and the worst thing that happened was some tranny motioning me over with her/his? hand saying "you want some of this"? I simply laughed and kept walking.

These people are not going to fuck you up if you don't want to start shit. The only real dangerous people in SF are gang members, but those people live in Bayview... That's roughly 20 mins driving away.

Messages In This Thread