rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Breakthrough - Brutal Honesty

Game Breakthrough - Brutal Honesty

Game aphorism proved. Women want a "piece of a good man" instead of nothing. Assuming shes Asian, you should be cautious not to be "caught" by any of her friends. That means staying out venues that you know they would frequent. This would make her lose face.

For me, the hardest thing about juggling mulitple girls is that I am starting to run out of options to take girls for clubbing.

Everybody goes to Hollywood, so the odds of being spotted are exponentially higher. Drai's Hollywood is like a conveyor belt of poon straight to my door (whcih makes me loath to give it up). And most of the girls love drais, so I am playing with a bit of fire. Create is especially high-risk considering that its the "new it" club w/all the bigger name house DJs and girls from all cultures love that.

Some suggestions on place in Holly to take them that girls never seem to go by themselves or w/friends- Katsuya Hollywood at the bar, Kabuki in Hollywood, Sayers Room/Club (newer club and not hyped at all), Gyu Kaku, Culver City Hotel for jazz+drinks, the valley (lots of veneus here- Laurel Tavern, Viceroy Hookah bar, Vibe Hookah bar, the Spot hookah bar, various food joints), <--- In short, your biggest ally is traffic and spread-out nature of LA. LA is harem-paradise.

Another thing to bring up, you should emphasize when she starts nagging that these girls dont matter and shes important to you--- the other girls are just there for sex. In short, make her your bottom bitch.

Furthermore, don't make the mistake of letting her think you are dropping off- that means seeing her at least 1/week when you are here. Ties into above...Be very vague about your plans when smashing other girls.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread