rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why one common 'red pill' attitude is actually the OPPOSITE of red pill

Why one common 'red pill' attitude is actually the OPPOSITE of red pill

Hey Guys

I want to address a negative attitude I see in our community. It is disingenuous for us to attack other groups such as feminists or mens rights activists without looking inward at ourselves as well. The attitude that I am talking about is this:

Instead of accepting society & culture the way that it is, we complain that we want it to be different. Many aspects of society we view as being opposed to our views and desires.

Let me explain why this is so bad as well as provide specific examples of what I am talking about.

From a biological perspective, the environment always changes. The one force that humans and other species can always count on is change. Maybe it was easier to find and keep quality women back in the day before iphones, Facebook, and feminism. But so what? The environment has changed. Now we must adapt or die (not get laid, the evolutionary equivalent). We face the same challenge that every single one of our ancestors has faced and overcame before us. But instead of accepting this and evolving as quickly as possible, we complain!

Maybe it is not the women that are entitled, maybe it is us. We want more for less. We want to get the girl without adapting to the new environment. It is the women who have taken advantage of new technologies and western attitudes to empower themselves. Why are we not benefitting from these technologies? The thing is, true red pill men are benefitting. A true red pill man uses Facebook and texting to get laid because a red pill man is an expert at adapting to change. It is the beta blue pill who complains about new technologies and changes in society.

What about feminism? Can we benefit from that? Of course! It is an accepted fact that a 'liberated woman' will feel empowered to sleep with a man much sooner than her conservative counterpart. I'm not complaining.

What about unfair workplace environments or divorce laws due to feminism? Well once again, these only affect beta men. Red pill men don't get married, a lifestyle which can now be lived without getting stigmatized. Red pill men don't work for a corporation. It's easier than ever to be self-employed, own a business, or invest. If you work for another man then you have to follow another man's rules. That is the life you have chosen.

What about the rise of narcissism amongst females? Have you never gotten laid by talking up a woman's ego? That and alcohol are probably the two most common approaches!

My point is that we are alive in the best time in history. Whatever type of woman you want is available for your choosing. Wanting to live in the past is weak. I am glad that all these new 'difficulties' have arisen. More men not getting laid means more women available for the alphas.

Women will always want to have sex. Now they can weed out the losers faster than ever. That is the advantage the latest developments in society has given them. This means getting laid is way easier.

Tl;dr I do not think the complaining is healthy. When we complain, we become the very thing we detest in others. Plus there is no reason to complain when we have it better than ever. Every complaint we have expressed about our current society is only a problem for the betas.

Messages In This Thread