rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male sexual morals

Male sexual morals

The other night I was thinking and I thought I'd post this thought in the forum.

Where do you guys draw the line at girls you'd fcuk?

For instance, if one of your good friends had a woman/girlfriend/wife that was attracted to you, would you fcuk her or would you NOT let the chance of a little action comprimise the friendship you have?

The reason I ask is because I have had a few instances where I've had women make openings even though they are in relationships with guys I know and because of moral standings I don't go there.

I've known a friend to smack one of his roommates in the face publicly (a punch which caused nose bleeding and maybe a broken nose??) because they fcuked a girl of his (some lizard he scored off of the internet).

In my opinion that was a simp move and he had to go to court for the charged assault.

In the past I went to visit a friend of mine. His girlfriend was there and said he wasn't there. She told me to come upstairs for a minute. I wasn't thinking right, went upstairs to the room and she began to unfasten her blouse.
I didn't respond and she quickly retraced by picking up a picture of my friend and saying "I love him very much"

I don't knowingly fcuk married women either but a friend of mine has now advised me otherwise. When I speak of married women, I am talking about women who's husbands are living in other countries (there's a few instances like that here in Canada).

My friend has fcuked a woman who was married (her husband lives in another country).

So what are your boundaries, guys, and why?
So guys, what's your take on that.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread