rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any of you guys MMA fans?

Any of you guys MMA fans?

Overeem was killing Browne with those knees to the body, then went for the kill with blows to the head... that fight was pretty close to being stopped. Browne toughed it out an started throwing these shooty looking kicks, I was thinking to myself Overeem is a K1 killer, you are gonna need something better to win this fight. Then BOOM, Overeem went down faster then a school girl on prom night. I was kind of shocked. I was more impressed with Overeems loss tonight then pretty much all his fights since he came to UFC. At least he got pretty aggressive and tried to finish the fight. He has not been that impressive since he came to the UFC.

Was pretty shocked to see Sonnen submit Shogun. If I had to guess how Chael would have won that fight submission would not be high on the list. Wish I could have herd his interview after the fight, he always says some entertaining shit. I am about to try an find it on the web now.

Matt Browne is a killer, he has been on a lot of these fight night deals an knocks kids out left an right.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread