rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving Day for College. GAME ON!

Moving Day for College. GAME ON!

Quote:Quote:

I like most of what you wrote. I disagree that you should not focus on banging chicks. First weekend of school is hook up central for many of these girls and many will be DTF and most will not have boyfriends already. Yes, you should definitely be trying to meet people, but also be looking out for indications of interest like if a girl is totally smiling at you when you first meet her and she digs you, if you try to escalate and hook up with her, you might find that this weekend, you will get the least possible amount of resistance.

Oh fuck yeah. First two weeks of school, last week of school before a break, first week of school after a break, the week before Valentine's, Spring Break, Mardi Gras and last month of school are the prime moments for pussy [Image: biggrin.gif]

The reason I believe moving in day should be focused for networking is to set you up for the rest of the year. Yeah, you can leave the bar a few hours early to bang some chick (most likely a one-night stand or FWB depending on the chick) OR you could use that time to make some contacts. They will give you access to parties, notes/homework, rides, social value, etc. later on. I'm a huge believer in delaying pleasure now for it later and greater.

Quote:Quote:

Don't be afraid to approach women in the dining hall, walking the halls in the dorm areas or anywhere else on campus. Heck, a decent opener is "do you know where ____ building is?" while you are walking around on campus.

DINING HALL! Excellent advice! I made some great friends just by inviting them to sit with me if they were alone or approaching a group and asking if I can sit with them (you gotta ask with confidence and not as if you're begging or ashamed to be asking). Thanks bro!

Messages In This Thread