rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Small town livin' in Dominican Republic

Small town livin' in Dominican Republic

Just got back from a 2 night trip to Barahona. Saw 3 foreigners the whole trip (all dudes, not really partying).

As some forum members said, quality can be lacking. I get the feeling a lot of girls try to move to Santo Domingo. I met a hot 19 year old and her male cousin within 30 minutes of walking around on a thursday night. We drank for about an hour and danced. He left with his date to "go to the store". He was gone for like 15 or 20 minutes at least. I was pretty tired so I pretty much called it a night. She didn't really want to be seen giving me her number but eventually found it already written in her purse. I asked her if she knew where my hotel was, but didn't. I probably could have tried to trick her back to my place somehow, but like I said, I was exhausted, and my PUA is rusty/lacking. I probably should have been like "come on, take me to my hotel". But there is also a small chance I would have bee in danger from cousin if he found me bangin his cousin so quick. Probably not....

Anyhow, next day went 30 minutes down the coast to where a creek meets the beach. Wading pools, like a water park, but all very natural looking. Very beautiful, like Hawaii. Cheap seafood like a whole fish for $2.50 and tables right on the beach.

Friday night I went out again. There are quite a number of bars in the town, most along the malecon. But the best bars for singles are on the west side of town. I think they are new, and they are large with dancing. Ask for the new, big colmados on the road to the san raphael.

Again, quality was not that great. And not so many single girls overall. Also, I wanted to find a $10 working girl but instead saw some of the god awful ugliest and fattest pros I have ever seen in my life.

anyhow, I ended up hanging out with guy cousing again. The girl was busy somewhere else I guess. We ended up in a LA style club in the center of town. There was a live dancer. $2.50 entry fee. He immediately spotted one of the only groups of single young girls in the club, and knew them. The 4 girls ( 6 - 7.5's) were happy to see us, and looked a little horny for white #@. I started dancing freestyle and they were like "what the fuck, whitey can dance". Swear to god they dropped their jaw and shit. I was like "good night, I'm tired" cuz I had seen these girls earlier and they didn't seem that interested.. Plus I had a bug under my ass cuz I equated this club with the same ones in Mexico (ie full of fresas who want to look cool and be bitchy). Basically the environment just bored me. They were like "you are going?!! stay!!" I was just in a bad mood cuz I know if I was a white girl every dude in the place would be on my ass. I just got tired that day of seeing all these country bumpkins that I gotta approach, when they should be approachin me, im the prize dammit. (I know Im retarded but that was my mood).

So I told them I might come back in a minute after getting more money from my hotel. I was about to call it a night when I realized... fuck I spent money tonight on beers for homeboy and entry to the club. I should at least go back and see the entertainment and what happens. So I went back there. Of course the mood was a little different. I lost momentum of course, by leaving them just when they wanted to dance. Whatever... I'm not their dancing monkey. I watched the entertainment which consisted mostly of a 6.5 dancing sexy and shaking her ass quite well. She did some decent wall moves, on the floor, etc. The 3 girls starting dancing all sexy too, shaking their ass and dancing on the sofas. This is where it diverted greatly from Mexico. Some dude from the next table had been dancing with our 6.0 girl and starting getting a little grindy with her. He basically did everything I should have been doing for the last hour. I was bored so I was like, fuck it I'm gonna dance on the sofa too. Bitch was like "get down!". My friend was like these girls are bitches, lets leave. So we went outside for a smoke. Then he starts talking to one of the better looking callgirls in the park. She was a 40 year old 5.5-6... ha ha. Eventually we were like fuck this shit lets go back inside. AT first I was like, we cant go back to those same bitches. After seeing the rest of the club I was like fuck they're the only choice in the place. They were glad we came back and were like where'd you go?
We drank more of their booze (they had bottle service on rum, we didn't pay shit). Things were a little flat. That's when it happened. The thing that made the night....

All of the sudden a fight breaks out right in front of us, on the other side of the railing. Its almost ringside... not too close, not too far. Before you know it there are like 6 dominican brawling WWF style. One dude even broke a glass or bottle over another dudes head. Everyone starts running for the exits. Everyone in my corner jumps and cringes in the corner (including the girls). Im not too worried cuz there don't seem to be any guns or knives and I have a lot of lightweight chairs in front of me if I need them. So Im just standing there and then I think, fuck maybe there will be shooting. So I kneel down a little just in case. But shit starts to clear out. I look left and the girls are in the corner with some dudes (probably one of them is homeboy grindin on the 5) with a damn barricade of chairs. No joke it looked like a roman phalanx with the legs out like porcupine spears. They were straight up in formation, There were like chairs piled up on the ground and the girls were standing on the sofas in the very corner hold chairs with the legs pointing outwards. Funniest damn thing.

That made my night....

The place was about cleared out, so they left. I followed them out and saw police guys with shotguns running on the street and police cars driving around. I shadowed the girls about a block and then asked them where my guy friend went. They didn't know, and it doesn't need to be said, but I wasn't going to get laid. They piled into a nissan altima and left. I saw homeboy walking with his arm around his 5. I was like good for him, he stuck with his girl through all that shit... ha ha.... they probably had some good danger sex...

[Image: whip.gif]

Messages In This Thread