rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going out alone - my experience

Going out alone - my experience

Quote: (08-16-2013 07:58 PM)CarCrashKid Wrote:  

I don't think it's normal to go out alone anywhere in the world but by the looks of things it seems ,to me at least, that you didn't feel sociable at all. Or the place didn't suit your vibe.

Change venue or adapt.

I think if you were in a better mood, you would have a) inquired about what the fat girl was saying or b) talked to the group of girls that had already pre-selected you. I think if you had made an effort you could have had them fighting over you.

I felt kinda uncomfortable taking on a whole group by myself on my first night out alone. I was kinda aiming for a group of two girls. Actually I had another opportunity. When I was ordering my beer. I noticed two girls on my side. The blonde one was staring at me, I saw it from my eye corner, but she was not aware I saw her, the moment I turned around and looked over. She turns her head. I was not sure she looked at me. So I didn't approach. I think I need to learn to just be socialable and just make regular conversation but I'm afraid I stall.

Messages In This Thread