rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how much do you lie to girls?

how much do you lie to girls?

Quote: (08-09-2013 09:10 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2013 07:12 PM)bacan Wrote:  

I lie very little about myself and what I have to offer to girls.. I sometimes cock-block myself by being honest about how soon I'm leaving the country when I travel and so on..

Same here.

Me too.

The only thing I tend to be dishonest about with women is if we're in a serious relationship and I've cheated or something like that, and I only tend to stray when buzzed up or if some puddy is really pushed in my face (not much of a cheater otherwise).

Also, with Asian girls I've learned to lie about sexual history - or at least within-Asia sexual history - more because they really react a lot more jealous about it and it's just too much headache. I'll also play down my current promiscuity with them even if we're not all that serious yet, whereas I would never have done that in America. Can be too easy to lose a quality bang with Asian women if you don't play it down a tad. On the other hand I agree and amplify a lot too and say I've slept with 5000 Thai girls if they ask, but that's just fun and games.

Only bother lying with halfway-decent girls though. On a slut or a shore I don't bother with that nonsense.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread