rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making friends with other guys

Making friends with other guys

In my experience it takes about 1-2 years to find a group of guys if you're starting from scratch in a new town.

Here's what I do when I move to a new city:
1) Find a regular bar. Pick one that has cool bartenders who you would want to have a drink with. Go often, make sure to routinely go on one particular night. Follow the advice on how to lock a place down (talk to the staff, tip well, etc.).

2) Find a hobby. Probably the quickest way to make superficial friends. You'll have male company but often times the relationships don't go any deeper than discussing mutual interests (i.e. not where you're going to find the dudes you'd call if you needed to get bailed out of jail).

3) Find a gym. Again, get a regular routine, go the same days and times every week. Talk to the staff, etc.

You'll eventually get to know people. If you target a particular neighborhood to spend most of your time in you'll start to see the people you know from the gym/bar/etc. out in public and if you're cool they might include you in whatever they're up to that day. It's through those kinds of interactions that you'll meet their friends and eventually you'll meet some people you click with.

Messages In This Thread