rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not Having Money Abroad...

Not Having Money Abroad...

@Beyond Borders...

I know what you are feeling. I was in a similar spot years ago the first time I lived in Bangkok. It never got so bad that I didn't have any money in my account but I was certainly stressing out about my budget each month.

From reading your stories the obvious answer is to stop drinking. Make a commitment to stop drinking for one month. Go to bed before 2am and get 8 hours of good sleep. You will find the amount of time you have in a day will increase dramatically if you are not spending so much time each night drinking and each morning recovering with a hang over the night before.

Like many of us I fell into the trap of going out 5 nights a week until 6am, sleeping until 3pm, recovering my hangover until 9pm, just in time to go out at 11pm and do it all over again. There is no way to be productive in this kind of lifestyle.

You have already accomplished what many people dream about and that is making money online living anywhere in the world you want. Now it's time you make a conscious effort and do what you know needs to be done. Drinking another beer or fucking another girl is going to bring you little happiness compared to how much stress will be lifted from your life if you get your financial house in order.

You know what needs to be done. Do it.

Messages In This Thread