rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Germany is underrated on here + picking a good city

Why Germany is underrated on here + picking a good city

Quote: (06-14-2013 03:49 PM)Atilla Wrote:  

From an LA perspective, several of the hottest, sexiest-dressed, and most approachable-looking women I've seen here recently have turned out to be German. Yesterday I saw one in her 30s who was easily hotter than 99 percent of young LA girls. Not one guy missed it when she walked by.

The German women I’ve been coming across have been way friendlier and classier than typical hot LA women too. The same goes for the French women here. I get a little stunned actually by how easy it is to get European girls to stop and have enjoyable conversations.

I can’t imagine German guys having the same consistently positive experiences with LA ex-pats: “Damn, check out that chubby girl on her iPhone with the large sunglasses, ‘Juicy’ sweatpants, and flip flops! I love the way she avoids eye contact while I’m talking to her; speaks with an asexual, business-like tone; puts zero effort into interactions; and thinks it’s desperate to flirt or show any genuine interest in men. Way better than our girls!”

Thats what I mean, many people on this thread are put germany almost on an anglosphere level of bad quality which on my mind is pretty skewed from reality. Germany could be better but Its still 100 times better than the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ, etc in terms of quality and dating hot/attractive women. All over the anglosphere world there are so many fat women that Its unbeliavable (notably more in the US though). The average talent is pretty poor, lot of bitch shields and girls who are 3's or 4's believe they are 10's and reject much better looking dudes than them. When I've been to germany and visited diferent cities and town I could see many pretty women everywhere, fresh and healthy looking natural blondes, tall, slender women with striking features, certainly much better than what you get in the US and other anglo countries.

Quote: (06-17-2013 01:55 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I already wrote that eastern German women compensate relative lack of height with advanced boobs.

Lack of height compared to?

Messages In This Thread