rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kiev 2013

Kiev 2013

Spaniard,
I'm sure players here have experienced similar stuff and can advice better than me.
Either be an ass and move location, continue your adventure, although with possibly a bad taste in your mouth it seems like, and would not be as fun..
And it seems you have decided to go home anyway.
Just tell her that you do not want to ruin her life, she must fix it herself, but that you like her and would have your casa open for her back home in Spain. (If a GF is what you want that is, and be prepared to spend $$, at least on her tickets to spain)
And that you take it from there, possibly plan for more visits to her in Kiev, but being a player, you do not want to go to Kiev for this purpose only, unless you really plan to marry her or have serious relationsship. Also consider her child, and that it would also be a part of your life.
Ukrainians and Russians get divorces like never before, so its not like she would be the first one.
So either give up life being a player and go for LTR or marriage with this woman, (Which down the road most likely will not work anyways..sorry..)
or get some distance, let it calm down and re-think..
Time is your friend here.

Haha, I just read this thread here:

Thailand - Most pathetic man ever

I hope you will not write us a similar Ukrainian version in a year or so..

Messages In This Thread